AGC & UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA FAIRBANKS SCHOLARSHIPS
These scholarships are ONLY available for students attending the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
Please carefully review all information before applying.
How do I apply for these scholarships?
- Log in to AcademicWorks with your UA username and password.
- Enter Associated General Contractors into the search field.
- Select the links (see image below) to determine if you meet the qualifications required for each scholarship.
- Complete the General Application and any supplemental applications presented. The system syncs with your data. You are automatically matched with scholarship opportunities for which you meet the criteria and the system provides additional "recommended" scholarships that may be available to you.
- After you complete the applications, you're done! If you are awarded a scholarship you will receive an award email to your UA email address. You can also check on the status of your application by logging back into the system at any time.
- Follow up. The system also includes information on private and external scholarships. These deadlines change often so check back under "External" opportunities.
Who is eligible for these scholarships?
Any Alaskan resident pursuing post-secondary education AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA FAIRBANKS in a construction-related field with the intent to live and work in Alaska after completing their program.
How many scholarships are awarded?
3 to 6 total scholarships are awarded annually.
When are applications due?
Applications are due online by February 15th
When and how are recipients notified?
If you are awarded a scholarship you will receive an award email to your UA email address.