Construction Industry Progress Fund (CIPF)
The Alaska CIPF organized to advance the interests of the construction industry in the State of Alaska. To accomplish its mission, the CIPF is structured to:
· Inform the public of the positive contribution made to the people of the State of Alaska by the construction industry;
· Discuss the problems restricting the efficiency and productivity of the industry;
· Propose solutions to those problems to assist the industry in better assisting the public;
· Establish a communication and education system in Alaskan schools to inform future Alaskans of the opportunities in the building and construction industry; and
· Develop strategies to attract workers to the construction industry.