AGC of Alaska's purpose lies in providing year-round services to our members specifically tailored to the needs of the construction industry. Your membership dues help cover the costs of your local chapter, and your national organization’s, services to the industry and to you. To learn more about the full benefits of membership, click here. AGC of Alaska members are also members of AGC of America. To explore the benefits of your AGC national membership, click here.
Below is a brief description of each level of membership that we offer, and the corresponding dues. If you need help identifying the appropriate membership category for your business, contact AGC membership director, Clare Kreilkamp.
General Contractor Member
- You are a licensed general contractor who submits bids directly to project owners.
- 50% or more of your annual work is general contracting.
Specialty Contractor Member
- You provide on-site labor to perform some portion(s) of a construction contract.
- Less than 50% of your annual work is general contracting.
- You are suppliers and/or professional-service providers to the construction industry who do not perform on-site construction work.
- ie: insurance/financial institutions, legal firms, equipment dealers, material suppliers, etc.
Note - If you are joining after July 1st, you will be charged a half-year pro-rated membership dues rate instead of full dues. Difference to be reimbursed upon joining:
General Contractors pro-rated dues: $750
Specialty Contractors pro-rated dues: $500
Associate Full (includes Online Plans access) pro-rated dues: $450
Associate Basic (no Online Plans access) pro-rated dues: $400
In addition to annual membership dues, our general and specialty contractor members are subject to reporting quarterly volume dues (QVDs), only if/when they’ve exceeded the $1,000,000 gross volume threshold in a given year. The $1,000,000 gross volume threshold is based solely on construction projects that are completed in the state of Alaska. Remittance of QVDs allows AGC to keep our annual membership dues levels lower so that more companies can participate in our membership programs.
Click here for the General Contractor QVD Rate Sheet. Click here for the Specialty Contractor QVD Rate Sheet. Have questions about Quarterly Volume Dues? See FAQ sheets below:
General Contractor QVD FAQ sheet
Specialty Contractor QVD FAQ sheet
Have questions about membership? Contact AGC membership director, Clare Kreilkamp, at 907-561-5354 or email@example.com.