AGC of Alaska's purpose lies in providing year-round services to our members specifically tailored to the needs of the construction industry. Your membership dues help cover the costs of your local chapter, and your national organization’s, services to the industry and to you. To learn more about the full benefits of membership, click here. AGC of Alaska members are also members of AGC of America. To explore the benefits of your AGC national membership, click here.
Below is a brief description of each level of membership that we offer, and the corresponding dues. If you need help identifying the appropriate membership category for your business, contact AGC membership director, Clare Kreilkamp.
General Contractor Member
- You are a licensed general contractor who submits bids directly to project owners.
- 50% or more of your annual work is general contracting.
Specialty Contractor Member
- You provide on-site labor to perform some portion(s) of a construction contract.
- Less than 50% of your annual work is general contracting.
- You are suppliers and/or professional-service providers to the construction industry who do not perform on-site construction work.
- ie: legal firms, equipment dealers, material suppliers, insurance/financial institutions, etc.
Note - If you are joining after July 1st, you will be charged a half-year prorated rate instead of full dues.