COVID-19 News & Resources
We are all feeling the effects of the COVID-19 public health emergency and the staff at the AGC offices are fully available as a resource to you and your business during this challenging time. Please don’t hesitate to call or email ANY member of the AGC team for help or clarification on changes, mandates, and exemptions that impact construction.
In an effort to support our members and the industry, we are offering helpful links and resources for information ranging from the local agencies, AGC of America, the SBA & more.
- AGC of America - How Construction Firms are Protecting Their Workers and the Public
- AGC of America - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Microsite
- AGC of America - COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit
- AGC of America - Strategies to Improve Workplace Vaccination Rates and Preparing for Various Mandates Slides / Recording
- NEW OSHA - Vaccination and Testing ETS landing page
- NEW Federal Register: Full Vaccination and Testing ETS text
- NEW OSHA - Vaccination and Testing ETS fact sheet
- NEW OSHA - Vaccination and Testing ETS FAQ's
- DOT - DOT COVID-19 Workplace Operating Plan - May 2021
- U.S. DOT - COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan - Updated June 25, 2021
- DOT - AGC Critical Infrastructure Template
- USACE - US Army Corps of Engineers Alaska District Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- SOA - COVID-19 in Alaska Resources
- SOA - COVID-19 Information
- OSHA - OSHA link to COVID-19 Standards
- CDC/FEMA - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Business Related Resources
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Standard Employee Screen Questionnaire.
- Complimentary Posters for your business or office - Hand Washing, 6 Feet Apart, and Prevention is the Key
- SBA - SBA COVID-19 Relief Options
- SBA - Coronavirus Emergency Loans - Small Business Guide & Checklist
- IRS - Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities
- Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
The CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. Click here to get the latest information on how to protect yourself, what to do if you get sick and more.
Click here for the CDC Newsroom for the latest reports from the CDC. Sign up to receive a weekly email about the coronavirus outbreak.